- volume 30, 55, 75, 110, 160, 260, 450 en 750 liter
- temperatuurbereik KT+5 – 80°C
- 32 modellen
- RVS uitvoeringen
- 3 – 14 inlegbladen
- 800 – 2000 watt
Memmert gekoelde incubator IN/INplus/IF/IFplus
The incubator I is at home everywhere in the world of research, medicine, pharmaceutics and food analytics, as well as food chemistry.
Highly sensitive, extremely accurate: Memmert lab incubator I
In the laboratory, the Memmert incubator I is ideal for all applications with temperatures up to +80°C – specifically for incubating living cultures at +37 °C. Thanks to the finely-tuned control technology, critical temperature overshoots are completely ruled out, valuable loads are therefore warmed up particularly carefully in this highly precise microbiological incubator.
- temperature range up to +80 °C
- 8 model sizes (32 to 749 litres volume)
- 2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY
- natural convection or forced air circulation N/F
- double doors (interior glass, exterior stainless steel) for a clear view without a drop in temperature
- activation of sterilisation routine via ControlCOCKPIT (TwinDISPLAY)
Memmert gekoelde incubator I – a gentle force in the laboratory
To guarantee optimum air circulation in the incubator chamber even when it is fully loaded, both model variants SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY are available with an adjustable air fan. Since our unique all-round surface heating is optimally geared to both natural convection and forced air circulation, the fan can be switched off entirely for sensitive samples and for samples which may not be exposed to air turbulence.
Specific use in accordance with the German MPG (Law on Medical Devices)
In accordance with the German Law on Medical Products (Directive 93/42/EEC), the incubators INplus / IFplus can be used for the warming of irrigation solutions and infusions.
A Memmert incubator offers unique advantages
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- air exchange rates and air flap position electronically controllable
- temperature ramps programmable via AtmoControl software (models with TwinDISPLAY)
- pre-heated fresh air prevents temperature fluctuations
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and software AtmoCONTROL
YouTube video Memmert ovens
YouTube video Memmert bediening Generation 2012
YouTube video Memmert software Generation 2012
Vragen? Neem dan gerust contact met ons op.